1. Take responsibility of traditional media buy campaign from planning, monitoring and analysis, including TV/radio/print/cinema/OOH;
2. Draft 360 media plan across media to drive awareness and consideration among consumers to help boost sales and brand building;
3. Explore long-term deal and maintain relationship with core publishers or properties to obtain benefit for company
Required Candidate profile
1. 3+ years experience in media agency focusing on traditional media buy, have understanding of agency working flow as well as professional and comprehensive knowledge of each media;
2. 2+ years experience working as advertisers and conducted traditional media buy for at least 20crore including practice for all categories.
3. Have deep understanding of consumers' media habit and traits of each media so that be able to make 360 media plan across media;
4. Have deep relationship in the industry and understand basic benchmark of each media;
5. Proficient in English and Hindi;
6. She/he should have sense of integrated marketing and have personal understanding of creative;
7. She/he should know and have interest in smartphone.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Advertising
Role: Media Planning Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent